Web Design is characterized by the development of interfaces, through websites and other applications on the internet. We can perceive this communication tool as the simple creation of websites – when, really, it is much more than that.
In this article, we will share with you some to have a successful website in the digital age.
Web Design and integration with Digital Marketing
In a nutshell, we can say that good Web Design allows any company, product, or service to have a presence in the largest market of all – the Digital Sphere – with the highest quality and possible projection, all through a website.
A good web design site is the biggest business card that any company can present online, especially in a global market characterized by a growing increase in purchasing decisions (and purchases themselves) to be made on the internet.
Thus, Web Design works with tools and tactics that, when well developed, hide little secrets that can make a website the engine for an excellent business, and that go through the creation of sites that:
- Follow the evolution of technology;
- Present a good image (attractive, credible and “clean” in graphic terms);
- Have good support from SEO (Search Engine Optimization), in order to appear in the first results of searches on Google.
In addition, it is important that any company, when hiring the Web Design service from an agency, receives a website that can be hosted and migrated on any server, and that still has the freedom and possibility to insert, remove, or update any content (without depending on the agency for this purpose).
Does a website end as soon as it goes online?
No. A website is never considered to be finalized, as it needs to be updated in terms of content and adjusted in terms of responding to market dynamics.
And it is precisely here that Digital Marketing strategies come in, which seek to manage a website as a company manages its brands: always with a view to the needs of customers and / or consumers.
Digital Marketing will favor the appearance of websites at the top of Google searches , when implemented correctly and effectively, through three main tools:
1. SEO Onsite and Offsite: SEO Onsite aims to apply techniques and strategies to the website itself, while SEO Offsite applies these same techniques and strategies to other platforms and other supports (such as blogs) directly related to the company – always with the objective of raising the company in the ranking of search engine results ;
2. Copywriting: the days when you wrote on the internet as you do in the non-digital sphere are long gone. Digital Marketing knows that written communication online has to follow very particular rules, always with a view to promoting, publicizing, and selling brands, companies, or businesses through the development of content that sells ;
3. Social Media Management: Currently, the Social Media strategy is always part of the Digital Marketing plan. Whether through blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social network, it is known that it is precisely these platforms that, when well managed, allow for the profitability of the business and, once again, the maximization of presence in searches done on Google.
As you can see, Web Design is not a discipline that lives apart from the best practices of digital marketing, although it is essential for the digital success of brands. It is extremely important from a strategic point of view for any business.
As you can see, design is fundamental in the website creation process. He may be responsible for boosting his sales in the online environment as well.
We have several successful cases throughout our history, building powerful websites, with attractive designs and that convert those who access them into customers. For this, we invest in the professionalization and constant improvement of our team, so that the most modern techniques and trends are available to customers’ projects.
Another article on this blog that may interests you: